Thursday, 1 July 2010

Creatively Lonely?

So I am in currently in limbo at the moment with no sewing machine and moving house earlier this week so living in mild chaos. Work is therefore minimal for a few weeks whilst I get myself together and find a new sewing machine for myself. I have been slowly editing website and other self promo piece and am compiling ideas for summer projects for myself. 

 In the meantime, check out Search Party if you are on the hunt for a creative partner. I worked alongside of Polly, founder of the 'speed dating for creatives.' Its very simple idea that gets a group of young talent together, to try and find their perfect match for the creative world. The second event is happening on Monday in London so check out their blog where they also feature work by a few of the attendees.


No comments:

Post a Comment