Friday, 29 October 2010

Halloween Update.

As it's Halloween this weekend, I have made a new homepage for my website which will just be up this weekend. [There will also be a Christmas themed homepage for December] Below is the image finished with an image of the reverse side as I am always interested in how the two side differ aesthetically.

The Front

Reverse Side


This week, whilst also being ill with the annual cold/flu/chest infection, I have been planning my sketchbook project pages and layouts. My working space has been a bit of mess with notes and fabrics, as usual. But updated the washing line with newest work and photocopy of old work which still inspires me.





 Below:Notes for Sketchbook Project.

Busy at the moment catching up with myself after resting off this blooming illness. Hopefully in full working order next week.

2 comments: