Wednesday, 19 January 2011

World of Woolcraft

One thing I did want to do this new year was expand my crafting skills, and knitting was an obvious one to start with. I have been known to knit before, but it has been a while and my skills have never been any further than beginners standards. So last night, I found an old ball of wool I had from Uni, searched for mums old needles and I got going. Below are the results from a 3 hour session [whilst watching a film] 

Only one or two noticeable holes.

An end that got away from me somehow..

Detail.

My guidance that was given to me by a friend of my mums [see previous post form yesterday morning] that despite its age, was very useful with steps and diagrams!

Today, I unpicked two old dresses in order to reuse the fabric for other things. To be blogged another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment