Monday, 14 March 2011

Mumford and Some..

I am now four days into working at Mudpie [trend forecasters], and its quite a delight as it has opened my eye to a few artists they have used for their work in various areas. 

Cathey Cullis
Mixed media artist, and looking at her textile based work just gets me quite excited! I like the mix of monoprints with fabric and stitching.





Dan Mumford
Digital illustrator with some very details and quite astonishing work, which reminds me of someone else, but I just can't put my finger on it!







Erin Petson
Artist and illustrator, with mark-making skills that create some beautiful figures






Jason Munn
Poster artist. Nice and simple. Always the best way.



Tara Hardy
Mixed media artist. I love her quirky images that have a deeper sub-context.




No comments:

Post a Comment