Monday, 28 March 2011

Rosebud.

Today I posted off a few little commissioned pieces to a friend. She requested five scented pouches a few weeks ago in order to accompany garments that she sells to clients. I sent her a sample earlier in the month, and waited for feedback to which she requested pastel/pale fabrics for 3 inch square pouches. I am hoping to hear back from her soon to make sure they are to her liking but I am pleased as punch as I managed to finish them on Sunday. It was quite a struggle to find some really nice fabric combos for the pouches that fitted her requirement as a lot of what I have is quite bold and not pale as requested. 

Photos were took earlier today in my back garden.

All pouches are scented with Rose Buds.








 Pouches are also available in lavender upon request. Email me at Jbabey2001@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment