Friday, 8 April 2011

Cushion

Today I managed quite a few bits off my To Do list including some experiments. One of which I managed to do whilst also completing something else off my list. I have had some blue spotty fabric which I wanted to make into a cushion for ages, and decided this week that I was going to have an experiment on the reverse side of the cushion. 
 I used to use female body images from female trashy magazines to practice illustration skills with my sewing machine, but with a recent bulk of old fabric samples, I decided to use the vintage illustration on the packets instead. I played it fairly safe with my first image as it was on a cushion but hopefully will be experimenting more vividly in the future.



Many more cushions to come in the future for commissions. Hurrah.

No comments:

Post a Comment