Tuesday, 10 April 2012

Super Natural Models

After a picture has been snapped and released of three lovely ladies posing in their bikinis, a very interesting article has popped up about models baring their flesh without makeup nor digital improvement.


 From the written piece are links to other similar articles, including casting photos taken for Louis Vuitton's Fall 2010 catwalk show. The photos of the models have been placed against a photo of the model with full make up and digital enhancement- the differences are quite astonishing and worth a peek here.

Links

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to tell you that I really like your blog. I just came by following a link from Crafters, and now I have been reading for over an hour :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely words! I hope it has been interesting enough read that you will join The Patch Project and tell others too! x

      Delete