Saturday, 9 June 2012

Patch on Tour

At the end of the month, I am off to Birmingham, where I have a space to exhibit some work(See blog post). Alongside Scurrilous Boat and some smaller works, I am taking The Patch Project with me!

The Patch Project requires women and men, to submit a 4inch fabric patch expressing an experience, thought or story of their own body. Whether it is about a part you love or hate, I want to collect your story and collate them together into a quilt of body issues. If you aren't feeling creative enough to make a 4inch patch(see brief below), then post or email your story to me. 

Send your patch and/or story in to me asap and your story will be seen at the exhibition in Birmingham on June 27th by many others! 


Links
Download the Brief at Jenniferbabey.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. can't wait too see how the quilt turns out! :)

    ReplyDelete