Thursday, 9 August 2012

Patchy

I thought I ought to update those interesting in The Patch Project. It has been a quiet couple of months since I took it up to Birmingham as I have taken time to do a few personal bits and bobs, including the opening of my Etsy shop and exploring dressmaking (see previous blogs). Despite my energies to try and promote and discuss positive body image, I have been very conscious of my weight and size over the last couple of months. All it took was a pair of jeans and shorts that had a tighter fit than usual and I have been wary of how well I eat and how little I am currently exercising. However, I have realised that my body is fine and overcoming silly niggling worries.


There are developments with the project, but significantly, the outcome will still be a quilt with a possibility of another form too.

No comments:

Post a Comment